Social icons

Running Errands

Monday, 6 October 2014


Top by Cos
Jeans by DL1961 at Feather & Stitch
Boots from Kurt Geiger
Backpack by Rutbag (on sale)
Sunglasses by Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch by Bell & Ross
Jewelry is vintage

Most days I find myself running an errand or two after the school run. As we walk (and scoot) the ten minutes to the school gate I usually opt for flat shoes and this winter I'm investing in over the knee boots; they're a great way to bring your autumn look right up to date. I've chosen a black leather pair with stretchy fabric at the back because I don't want to worry about them gaping at the knee when I wear them with tights. Autumn is also a great time to mix up your jewel colour and deep earthy tone clothes, DO mix black with tan and browns this season too, it's a fresh look that's incredibly easy and practical to wear.

Post a Comment

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.