Social icons

The Biker

Tuesday, 15 July 2014
I am always on the look out for functional jackets, particularly in the sales. Having a selection of jackets in your closet is essential. The right one will elevate a look taking it from a nice top and bottom to a considered ensemble. I find biker jackets with a collar are the easiest to wear, as opposed to those smart little round neck ones which I love on other people but I find look too preppy on me. 

This one was a steal in the Anthropologie sale. It's by the Danish label Second Female, another Scandi design house with a fast growing fashion following. Feather & Stitch (my fav London boutique) is stocking them in their AW14 collection and I love what I've seen so far. 

Boots from Anthropologie
Bag by Mulberry
Watch by Bell & Ross


1 comment

  1. Such a lovely jacket! I completely agree with you that they really finish off an outfit :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.