Social icons

Splash!

Saturday, 26 July 2014
I won't lie, this skirt makes me feel like a mermaid. In this skirt I am Daryl Hannah in Splash only less blonde. The material swishes about the back of my ankles reminding me I have a tail and that I am in fact a mermaid. All I need now is a top that says 'always be yourself unless you can be a mermaid'. They sell them on Etsy. Thing is I'd prefer to be Batman, he has better toys.

Skirt from Anthropologie (old, similar here and here)
Bomber by Second Female
Top by Cos
Necklace by Anthropologie (on sale)
Shoes by Kurt Geiger (sold out, similar here)
Sunglasses by RayBan
Stacked rings (from a selection here)



4 comments

  1. I love how you take the time to lay out where everything is from! But what I really want to know is how you get such great quality photos of yourself--does someone take them or do you maybe use a timer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use a Nikon camera and edit my pictures before I post them. I'll do a detailed post to really explain how I get great quality shots x

      Delete
  2. I love your sandals! What a great heel! Fab necklace too! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, both are on sale at the moment x

      Delete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.