Social icons

Second Childhood

Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Dungarees, overalls, whatever you like to call them I think we can all agree that they are a blasted nuisance when you have to go to the bathroom. So. Many. Buttons. I just wanna gooooooooo. My inner voice regresses to that of a potty training three year old when I'm wearing dungarees. It's even more problematic if I'm out and have enjoyed a few drinks; leaving things until the last minute can result in this grown woman doing the potty dance in the queue for her local pub loo. You know the one I mean... hop, shuffle, cross, clench, repeat. Cringe. The solution is obvious. Poppers or velcro on the leg seams. Good for babies, male strippers and grown ass women who really gotta go. What could possibly go wrong? The last thing I have to say about this look is for God's sake, keep the braces OUT of the bowl.

Dungarees by ASOS (sold out, similar here and here)
T-shirt (old, this one is great)
Sweater by Ann Taylor (old, similar here)
Clutch by J.Crew (old, similar here)
Jewelery (old)

2 comments

  1. Hahaha, so true about dungarees and toilets! I have a pair of short dungarees and even they're problematic! This look is great - love it with the silver heels.


    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh... Yes. The dreaded strap in the toilet bit. That was always a bummer. These look really good on you.

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.