Social icons

Candy Striper

Thursday, 20 March 2014
Sweater by & Other Stories
Cropped trousers by & Other Stories
Heels by ASOS
Scarf by Margit Brandt (gifted by Feather & Stitch, this is a great alternative)
Watch by Bell & Ross
Beaded clutch by Anthropologie (old)
Earrings (old)

Everything about this outfit makes me smile. The bold monochromatic stripes of the cropped trousers (that are the deepest navy, not black), the heavy gauge knit of the candy pink cotton sweater, the snug warm feeling around my neck from the soft Margit Brandt scarf, the smooth texture of the beaded clutch against my palm and those heels pitched at a perfect height to wear all day with ease. This outfit is going to be on repeat this spring but I'll wear brogues or white flat slip ons for the school run and this black rucksack for days out.

9 comments

  1. The sweater is my favorite part, hands down. I love how cozy it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also comes in blue and white... I may have to get those too ;) x

      Delete
  2. Hi Emma, I'm visiting via Not Dressed As Lamb...so happy that Catherine featured you! I love so much about your outfit today; the trousers are so very cool...now I'm going to be asking myself if I could rock them on my short stature. Hmmmm....probably not, but I just might have to give it a try. I love the pattern play too, and how you've integrated pastels without making them too girly. Exactly how I like wearing them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks for stopping by and saying hi, hope to see you again! Thank you for the lovely feedback for today's post. I think the trousers would be great on a shorter figure and if necessary they could be tailored to fit. I'm loving pastels this spring so you'll be seeing quite a bit of them in future posts. I love colour, print and texture and try to use them in different ways. So happy to have inspired you today x

      Delete
  3. Pretty pretty pretty. Sooooooooooo gorgeous. That is all, oh lovely one.

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, I'm hoping you went ahead and added this sweater to your collection over the weekend ;) x

      Delete
  4. Just adoring those trousers! They're fabulous, and the outfit is overall such a winner. found you through Passionforfashion! x

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.