Social icons

Miss Selfridge is having a pre-Christmas sale with 30% off everything!!!

Thursday, 5 December 2013
Isn't the British high street marvelous? I'm a fan. So when I heard that Miss Selfridge is launching a 30% off promo until Sunday I got a little excited. There are a few perfect sweaters I've had my eye on as well as the dress from last week's Black Friday post.  Here's a peek at my favourite picks.



I love the mix of textures this sweater and faux leather midi skirt combination provides. Pair with a statement necklace and classic heels. To add a little fashion oomph and keep your feet warm layer a pair of cute ankle socks over your tights too.

This party season it's all about sparkle. It's everywhere. What I love about this look is that it's so easy to take from day to night. You can layer it with a crisp shirt under the sweater for the office then loose the shirt and just wear the sweater with the sleeves pushed up to your elbow for drinks afterwards. I would wear this outfit with a pair of silver loafers, nude tights, red slouchy socks and a chunky gold statement necklace.

Happy Browsing.

4 comments

  1. Wow. I love all of these! And you are so right... sparkles and all things glittery are perfect for Christmas and New Years! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The UK high street is awash with sequins and sparkle this season. I think it's a nod to Ashish at LFW last September. Hope you find something cute for all the parties coming up x

      Delete
  2. Now that's funny. I thought Miss Selfridge was for teenagers...because I shopped there when I was a teenager, but I love that jumper and the black "Whistles" style skirt. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you spotted that did you? I do have a serious Whistles habit, I've been taking a good look at all my old favorite brands. Discovering new designers and brands is always fun but I love to see old favorites getting right x

      Delete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.