Social icons

I covet Tibi

Tuesday, 29 October 2013
Have you seen that midi-length Tibi full skirt? The one that's everywhere at the moment. If you haven't here it is...

Left to right: Leather, Rococo and Simona Jacquard Full Skirts by Tibi.

Awesome isn't it? The red version seems to have sold out everywhere. I love the volume it creates and the way the pleats guide your eye to the smallest point of the waistline. The hemline hits dead-on mid-calf too. This is superb feminine tailoring. I want it!!! In fact I want it so much I've even considered making one myself, I still might. The reason I would go to such lengths is simple, I can't afford the Tibi one. Sob. I know, I know, first world problems... Fortunately however it is easily solved as the great retail gurus have already considered my plight and have produced some really fabulous alternatives. My favourite is the ASOS full midi skirt in squared check print. Check prints are really having a moment and this particular skirt will take you all the way through to spring, plus it will tone beautifully with this season's standout colour, pink.


Another skirt from ASOS that has caught my eye is this one. The leather look waistband is crying out to be paired with slightly sheer black blouse, if you like to show off your midriff a boxy cropped sweater would work well too. One word of caution, when worn with flats this look has the potential to imitate your Granny. Be warned.


Post a Comment

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.