Social icons

Country Tweed

Sunday, 20 October 2013





Jacket: Vintage (I love this one) Jeans: Hilfiger Wellies: Hunter Sweater: J.Crew (similar here) Hat: Anthropologie but old (similar here) Jewelry: Stacked rings are old (love these).

I'm fond of a cliché, so when I go to the country for the weekend of course I pack my tweed. Not just any tweed though, vintage tweed. This jacket is oversized, almost manly in design and I love it! I rarely do it up with the buttons, instead I pull it around me and tie it up as tight as I can with the belt at the waist. This gives it an almost peplum silhouette. On really cold days I turn up the collar, do up the buckle and bury my nose in the material. It smells of old clothes and Chanel perfume. Now then, where the devil did I leave my horse?

Post a Comment

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.